80% of pitches are intended to cross the outside part of the plate, are you really prepared to drive those pitches?
- Tee routines to be ready to drive the outside pitch
- Front toss routines including methodology on optimal front toss distances and velocity per age group
- Drill series to prepare your eyes and bat path for success at crushing the ball the other way
- Weight room recommendations and guidance for driving the ball the other way
- Bat weight recommendations for driving the ball the other way
- Learn to self-coach hitting the ball the other that way you can make adjustments and take control of your baseball career